Happy Halloween! Wishing you and yours a fun and safe night!
Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops
– Large Marshmallows
– Green Melting Chocolate
– Chocolate sprinkles
– Black food-safe pen, black food coloring, or black gel frosting
– lollipop sticks
1. Press one large marshmallow onto each lollipop stick.
2. Melt green chocolate and pour into a large drinking glass.
3. Submerge marshmallow pops and tap off excess chocolate.
4. Dip top of marshmallow into sprinkles.
5. Place in styrofoam until chocolate hardens.
6. Using a food-safe black pen, draw on eyes, mouth, and stitch marks
what did y’all think about these daily Holiday mini-posts? Leave me a comment below on your thoughts and if you’d like to see the same thing happen for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Happy Halloween week y’all! This entire week leading up to Halloween night, I’ll be posting a mini-post featuring a spooky treat! Enjoy!
– 1 chocolate cake mix, made into cupcakes per package directions
– 1 tub canned chocolate frosting
– 1 tub canned vanilla frosting
– Halloween sprinkles
– Spider Rings
1. Frost cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Smooth.
2. Scoop vanilla frosting into a zip top bag and snip off just the tip of one corner to make a piping bag.
3. Draw three concentric circles onto cupcake; one large circle near the edge, one medium circle inside of the large, and one small circle inside the medium. Should look like a three ringed target logo.
4. Using a toothpick, drag from the edge of the small circle out through the two larger circles. Continue around the cupcake until you have done this 8 times. I like to use a clock analogy, dragging first at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, then going in between each.
5. Dip edges of frosting/cupcake into a plate covered in sprinkles.
6. Top with spider ring.
until tomorrow, like and comment below…