Hey y’all! This week I found myself with an over abundance of baking supplies, so I figured I’d throw something together using just what I had.
This beauty, albeit a bit hard to cut, is gooey, chocolatey, toasted, and oh-so-yummy for those chilly fall days that are upon us.
S’more Brownie Pie
– One 8×8 brownie mix, prepared per package directions
– 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
– 1 bag large marshmallows
1. Pour your prepared brownie batter into graham pie crust.
2. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until brownie is just slightly undercooked.
3. Turn on broiler, then top just baked pie with marshmallows, covering the surface entirely.
4. Broil until marshmallows are golden
I would suggest letting it cool and then cutting per the S’more Brownie suggestions. Enjoy with coffee, ice cream, or just on its own.
What’s your favorite dessert for colder weather? Leave me a comment below and your idea could be featured in a future post!