Three ingredients, ten minutes, and a look that says “yea, I’m a Halloween treat professional!” You know what to do….
Spooky Krispie Pops
– Halloween colored straws or lollipop sticks
– 1 box Rice Krispie Treats
– Chocolate chips, melted
– Halloween Sprinkles
1. Skewer Rice Krispie treats with a straw/lollipop stick.
2. Dip about 1/3 of the Rice Krispie treat into melted chocolate.
3. Sprinkle with Halloween Sprinkles.
4. Push into a styrofoam block or set sideways in the slots of your (unplugged) toaster/something that will keep them upright.
5. Refrigerate or let sit until chocolate is firm.
Until tomorrow….like and comment below!