Witches are known for green faces, warts, and their iconic hair accessories. Make these for your little goblins to gobble up this Halloween!
Witch Hat Cookies
– 1 pkg. fudge stripe cookies
– Orange canned frosting or orange melting chocolate
– Hershey Kisses
1. Lay out cookies face up or down onto a sheet pan covered in parchment paper. I like the striped look, but if you’re more into an all brown “hat” flip the cookies upside down so chocolate side faces up.
2. Pipe a dollop of orange frosting or melted orange chocolate into hole of cookie.
3. Press on a Hershey Kiss into frosting to create the top of the “hat”.
4. Refrigerate until frosting is set.
Until tomorrow….like and comment below!