Happy Halloween week y’all! This entire week leading up to Halloween night, I’ll be posting a mini-post featuring a spooky treat! Enjoy!
– 1 chocolate cake mix, made into cupcakes per package directions
– 1 tub canned chocolate frosting
– 1 tub canned vanilla frosting
– Halloween sprinkles
– Spider Rings
1. Frost cooled cupcakes with chocolate frosting. Smooth.
2. Scoop vanilla frosting into a zip top bag and snip off just the tip of one corner to make a piping bag.
3. Draw three concentric circles onto cupcake; one large circle near the edge, one medium circle inside of the large, and one small circle inside the medium. Should look like a three ringed target logo.
4. Using a toothpick, drag from the edge of the small circle out through the two larger circles. Continue around the cupcake until you have done this 8 times. I like to use a clock analogy, dragging first at the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, then going in between each.
5. Dip edges of frosting/cupcake into a plate covered in sprinkles.
6. Top with spider ring.
until tomorrow, like and comment below…