Holy late post, y’all!
I had planned to make these delicious peanut butter pumpkins this week, but lo-and-behold, the candy melts I was using never thinned out and the “pumpkins” turned into a gloppy mess…
So off to the grocery I went to grab the ingredients for something completely different. Thank goodness for Pinterest!
These Parfaits are a pumpkin pie/cheesecake hybrid and oh-so-yummy! The fragrant cinnamon and nutmeg combined with the rich, mousse-like filling is an amazing compliment to cinnamon-graham crust. Try them ASAP!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
– 1 sleeve cinnamon graham crackers
– 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
– 2 bricks cream cheese, softened
– 1 cup canned pumpkin pie filling
– 1/2-3/4 cup powdered sugar
– 1 tsp. cinnamon
– 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
– whipped topping
1. Crush cinnamon Grahams and mix with melted butter until thoroughly combined. Layer 2 Tablespoons of mixture into the bottom of 6 small mason jars. Press down lightly.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and pumpkin pie filling. Mix in powdered sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until smooth.
3. Spoon in 2 Tablespoons of filling on top of the graham layer in the mason jars. Smooth into a solid layer.
4. Layer in 2 more tablespoons of graham mixture, then level and top with 2 tablespoons of pumpkin mixture.
5. Top with a scoop of whipped topping and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
The great thing about serving these in mason jars? Just screw on the lid and take them to go!
If you love pumpkin and cheesecake, “like” this post or comment below with your favorite pumpkin treat!