October is here, y’all! This was my favorite time of the year in Ohio. Crunchy leaves on the ground, a cool breeze in the air, boots with jeans; how could you not love Fall!
In Cali, it’s a bit different, but feeling nostalgic, I’m dedicating all of my October posts to pumpkin goodies!
This weeks dessert is smooth and chocolately with a hint of creamy pumpkin pie. Take these to the office this week and really kick off Autumn with a bang!
Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
– 1 8×8 brownie mix, prepared and baked
– 1 block cream cheese, softened
– 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
– 1/4 cup sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3/4 cup heavy cream
– 2 cups chocolate chips
1. Place cooked and cooled 8×8 brownie into a foiled 8×8 baking pan
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together cream cheese, pumpkin purée, sugar, and vanilla and mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Spread pumpkin mixture over brownie evenly. Place in fridge.
4. In a large heatproof bowl, heat heavy cream in microwave 1-2 minutes or until bubbly. Pour in chocolate chips and let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk until completely smooth.
5. Pour chocolate ganache over pumpkin mixture in pan. Refrigerate 2-4 hours or overnight.
6. Using a knife dipped in hot water, slice brownies into 16 pieces. Dip and clean knife after each cut.
These brownies are super easy and even more decadent. Embrace fall, y’all; it’s filled with sweet treats!
What are your favorite pumpkin desserts? Share your comments and photos below and be sure to “like” this post if you’re excited for more Fall confections