Her Chocolate and Smoked Almond Tarts look amazing and I wanted to recreate them for all of you who don’t have the time to make the recipe from scratch.
Try these out soon for a rich, delicious treat!
Smoked Almond Chocolate Tarts
– 1 package refrigerator pie crust
– 1 jar hot fudge topping
– 1 small can smoked almonds
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In four small tart tins or ramekins, lightly press in cut pie crust. (lay out ramekins and trace with a knife slightly larger than your container)
3. Fork the bottom of each crust to keep from bubbling.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown, then cool.
5. Crush half a container of smoked almond into small pieces. Spoon in a thin layer into each cooled pie crust.
6. Melt hot fudge topping in microwave for 10-15 seconds, then spoon on top of crushed almond in tart shells. Spread evenly.
7. Decorate with whole almonds in desired pattern.
Serve slightly warmed with some of Jeni’s Salted Caramel ice cream. And maybe, just maybe, eat with the spoon you just used to spread the hot fudge…yum…..
If you love chocolate, almonds, or Jeni’s Ice Cream, like this post and send me your photos of the creations you make!