I love my dad.
Do you know how much I love my dad? I love him so much that I plan on making him these Beer, Bacon, & PB Brownies for our Father’s Day celebration.
I also love him enough to make sure that he doesn’t have too many and have a heart attack…because let’s be honest, these aren’t exactly a part of a “balanced” diet…but hey, it’s Fathers Day and he’s allowed to indulge for putting up with me my whole life!
If you love your dad, you’ll make these for him for Fathers Day too. And make sure there are other people around to help him eat them 😉
Beer, Bacon, & PB Brownies
modified from Mindfully Frugal Mom
– One 9×13 brownie mix
– 2 eggs
– 2/3 cup dark beer
– 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted
– Approx. 1/2 lb. bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled (I only used the 4 slices from The Mindfully Frugal Mom post, but feel like it could use more; see photos below)
1. Line a 9×13 pan with foil. Spray foil with non-stick spray. Trust me, you’ll thank me later…
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, eggs, and beer. Stir until well incorporated.
3. Pour brownie batter into foil-lined pan. Dollop melted peanut butter around brownie batter.
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until brownies are cooked through.
7. Cool and cut into 16-20 pieces. Package them pretty and give to Dad with a card and a sentimentally awesome present (and maybe another beer if he’s into that…)
If you love your Dad and this recipe, “Like” it and send us your photos of your Dad enjoying his custom-made brownies!