Consider this your fair warning, y’all.
Your life is about to change.
It’s about to morph into an obsession of chocolate, marshmallow-ey goodness.
You think I’m exaggerating? Take one bite of these brownies and tell me with a straight face that you have ever had a more delicious piece of dessert in your whole life! Do it! I dare you!
Are you seeing this?!?! That is graham cracker sandwiched between the fudgiest brownie you will ever eat and toasted marshmallow! Ooey-gooey marshmallow, people!
I may or may not have eaten three already… #sorrynotsorry (see how serious this is? I’m using hastags!)
Ok, so I may be a
little lot bewitched by these yummy little morsels, but I promise you that if you make these, you will enjoy every sticky bite!
– 1 8×8 Fudge Brownie Mix (I used a Betty Crocker Bag mix), prepared per directions
– 4.5 sheets graham crackers
– 2/3 of a bag of mini marshmallows
1. Line an 8×8 pan with nonstick foil or parchment paper. Note: I forgot to do this and am sincerely regretting it…
2. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
3. Pour prepared brownie mix into the bottom of the pan and smooth out into an even layer.
4. Carefully press graham cracker sheets evenly into the brownie mixture, like this:
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through, but still fudgy.
6. Pour marshmallows onto surface of brownies to cover.
7. Turn on broiler and place marshmallow-topped brownies under the heat source. I cannot stress this enough, DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM THE OVEN NOW!. The broiler only takes about 1-2 minutes to toast the marshmallows. If you walk away, you will have a burnt mess on your hands. Watch them through your oven window.
8. Let cool completely (or throw in the fridge for faster cooling). Cut into 16 pieces and devour!